Brock Lesnar Confirmed For WWE’12, Doesn’t Rule Out WWE Return Or Return Match

  • Share

THQ has officially confirmed that former WWE and UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar will be a playable character in November’s release of WWE’12. The company released a trailer of his involvement. According to reports, THQ contacted the former WWE superstar in January, asking for his permission to be involved in the project.

Lesnar, who was reportedly very excited over the project, decided to wait until he received permission from the President of UFC, Dana White. White went ahead and approved it, but noted that it would be strictly his WWE likeness, and no involvement from his MMA days would be involved.

“I love WWE and I have nothing but love for Vince McMahon — I’m totally okay with Brock being in the game,” White recently told celebrity tabloid website TMZ.com. You can view the trailer below:

As noted previously, Brock Lesnar will be involved in the upcoming November 22 release of the video game WWE’12. Promoting his appearance with IGN.com, Lesnar praised the company and his involvement with the company in the early part of the last decae.

“It’s one of those things where… it’s part of my history. Without the WWE, I probably wouldn’t be where I am today,” the UFC star said. “I wouldn’t have the high visibility, I wouldn’t have had the leverage to come into the UFC. I would have had to do it all on my own. I’m no idiot when I say that when I was with the WWE, the visibility from that company and what they did on a global network for ‘Brock Lesnar’ as a whole, put me on another level.”

Regarding a WWE return, Lesnar didn’t rule it out, saying that he would consider a return.

“It would have to be under the right circumstances,” he says. “I don’t know if Mr. McMahon and I could come to the right circumstances. If it was good for me and good for him I think that we could do something. At the end of the day, my life, my character and my profession – I take them very seriously. At the end of the day, if it doesn’t help me or my family out, and it doesn’t make sense for me to do, then I don’t do it. Everything would have to fall in the right place, but would I consider it? Absolutely.”

He further elaborated in an ESPN interview, admitting that he probably will wrestle one more match for WWE.

“I think I will. I think under the right circumstances I will,” he told Jon Robinson. “I think if Vince McMahon and I were able to sit down at the same dinner table and break some bread that we could come up with some kind of game plan. At the end of the day, I’m an ultimate fighter. That’s who I am and that’s who I’ll always be. I was an entertainer but at the end of the day, I’m still as real as it gets. I think a lot of things have to fall in the right places for something like that to happen.”

One Response to “Brock Lesnar Confirmed For WWE’12, Doesn’t Rule Out WWE Return Or Return Match”

  1. Minecthu says:

    Here Comes The Pain….. Again! I was not gonna the game but now knowing Brock is in this game along with Booker T, Kevin Nash and Golberg will be In the game. Now I Under Stand Why WWE was making all these contracts with them and you what wwe also contacted Sting May he Also be in the Game sorry for the Spoiler too early

Leave a Reply