CM Punk was recently listed as #16 on Business Insider’s list of the 20 Most Valuable Players in sports for 2011. “There was a brief stretch this summer where pro wrestling was relevant, and that’s all because of Punk. His feud with WWE felt so real that he put the entire sport back in the spotlight,” the publication wrote in explaining its decision to add the WWE Champion on the list.
Ivelisse Velez, who worked in the rival of Tough Enough earlier this year on USA Network, is now working in WWE’s developmental league FCW under the name Sofia Cortez.
After not adding titles to their Netflix service in quite a white, WWE has added the following titles recently, which more than double what was previously available to those that have the service:
- Tombstone! History of The Undertaker (2005)
- WWE: The Road Warriors (2005)
- American Dream: The Dusty Rhodes Story (2006)
- Born To Controversy: The Roddy Piper Story (2006)
- History of the WWE Championship (2006)
- The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA (2006)
- The Ultimate Hulk Hogan Anthology (2006)
- The New and Improved DX! (2007)
- The Shawn Michaels Story: Heartbreak and Triumph (2007)
- The Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling (2007)
- Edge: A Decade of Decadence (2008)
- The Nature Boy Ric Flair: The Definitive Collection (2008)
- Batista: I Walk Alone (2009)