Omar Bradley attended Tuesday’s TNA Wrestling tapings in Orlando, Florida and has sent in the following notes and spoilers for the two broadcasts that will air next week (12/22/11) and the week after (12/29/11). The company taped two episodes because they are taping four episodes within a span of three days.
Dec. 22 episode, including partial spoilers from Monday’s tapings: Madison Rayne comes out wearing a referee shirt. She wants Tara and Brooke Tessmacher to come to the ring. Madison tells Tara and Tessmacher that they have to wrestle each other.
(1) Tara versus Brooke Tessmacher with guest referee Madison Rayne goes to a no contest. Tara and Tessmacher attack Madison during the match.
(2) Eric Young and ODB defeated Shannon Moore and Anarquia (with Rosita and Sarita). During the match, Moore abandoned his tag team partner.
(3) A.J. Styles and Kazarian defeated Rob Van Dam and Christopher Daniels in a Wild Card Tournament Match when Kazarian pinned Daniels after hitting Fade to Black. During the match, Van Dam kicked Daniels and that led to the finish of the match.
(4) Tony Nese defeated Zema Ion with a rollup in the second match of their Best of Three Series to tie it at one victory each. Ion appeared to have the match won but he got too cocky with the cover and that allowed Nese to get the win.
James Storm came to the ring to talk about Kurt Angle. Storm tells Angle that there are two places where Kurt can find him: either with the fans or at a bar. Storm talks about how their match was like a football game. They show a video of Kurt Angle in Leathersport, Tennessee. Angle is dressed like a cowboy. Angle spits beer in a waitress’ face and told Storm where he would be. He also told Storm ‘Sorry about your damn luck’.
Bobby Roode and Bully Ray come to the ring and Roode talks about how he loves this time of year and he wishes everyone a Merry Christmas. Roode says that he hopes that everyone loves the Christmas gift that him and Ray gave last week.
Roode wants Sting to come to the ring so Sting can suspend him. Instead of Sting, Jeff Hardy comes to the ring but he does not go into the ring with Ray and Roode. Jeff says that it isn’t about Roode and Sting, but it is about him and Roode. There will be no suspension because Hardy says that he will win the title in three weeks at Genesis. Hardy tells Roode and Ray that they will be facing Jeff and a partner of his choice in a tag match.
Hardy’s tag team partner comes out and it is Sting, dressed in the face paint. Sting says that Hardy is loved all over the world and it would be an honor to be Hardy’s partner.They show more footage of Kurt Angle at the bar in Tennessee and he attacks more people and he drops a Christmas tree on those people.
(5) Jeff Hardy and Sting defeat Impact Wrestling World Champion Bobby Roode and Bully Ray in a Street Fight when Hardy pinned Roode after hitting a splash from the top rope through a table.
The complete spoilers for the December 29 episode are on the next page…
Pages: 1 2