Here is the updated list of contestants for WWE’s return of Tough Enough, with 11 names. FCW Diva and girlfriend of Jerry Lawler, Su Yung (Sonia) is also rumored but not confirmed. There are 14 contestants total on the show. It was recently revealed that Andy Levine is the cousin of former wrestler Dan Spivey.
* Jeremiah Riggs – former MMA fighter and VH1’s Daist of Love cast-member.
* Michelle Deighton – Trained wrestler, reality star and wife of Jonny Fairplay, 25.
* Andy Levine – 23-year-old with indy experience, former lineman for Florida International University and priority agent with the Miami Dolphins. He is also former WWE star Dan Spivey’s cousin.
* Mickael Zaki – 26-year-old with a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and a degree in criminal justice, also with indy experience.
* Matt Cross – known on the independents as M-Dogg 20 and has worked for years on the independents for Ring of Honor and others. Debuted in 2001 and worked a tag team match against Vance Archer and Curt Hawkins on a 2010 episode of WWE Superstars.
* Christina Crawford – former FCW Diva and sister to RAW Diva Alicia Fox.
* Bobby Robinson – known on the Maine independent scene as Golden Boy. Word is that he can be seen in the Tough Enough commercial saying he will do whatever it takes to get the contract.
* Rima Fakih – Current Miss USA and WWE fan who has hosted RAW.
* Erik Watts – a California independent wrestler with the nickname Big Nasty. He is not the son of Bill Watts.
* Juliet The Huntress – 22 year old independent wrestler of Puerto Rican descent based out of Chicago, debuted in 2005.
* Ryan Howe – known as “The Rock ‘n Rebel” Diamond Steel. Apparently he is the blonde in the Tough Enough commercial where Steve Austin says he doesn’t like his hair.