WWE Announces The First 21 Royal Rumble Participants, Triple H’s Return

  • Share

The latest issue of WWE Magazine has a feature on Triple H. In regard to his return, he said: “If I can’t do this the way I feel like I should be able to, then I want to be done. And I don’t want to come back here and tarnish that. I don’t want to do the nostalgia run where I come out and say I’m the greatest in the world.” He talked about how when he broke in, he was able to learn from many veterans while today there are very few guys still active to learn from. He also said he’s in a position now where he doesn’t need to be the champion to be a top guy.

WWE.com has confirmed the following names for the 40 man Royal Rumble so far: Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, David Hart Smith, David Otunga, Husky Harris, John Cena, John Morrison, Mark Henry, Michael McGillicutty, Primo, R-Truth, Rey Mysterio, Sheamus, Ted DiBiase, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder.

As usual, WrestleHeat.com will have free, live coverage of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view in less than two weeks, Sunday, January 30th. We encourage you to continue following our website by bookmarking our website and/or “liking” us on Facebook, where we post exclusive news stories and breaking news updates straight to your news feeds! Thanks for supporting us, as usual!

3 Responses to “WWE Announces The First 21 Royal Rumble Participants, Triple H’s Return”

  1. CJH says:

    All I would like to know is: “Who in the hell is the GM”?
    This is really getting annoying.

  2. WE NEED TRIPLE H TO RETURN TO THE WWE ONCE AGAIN I WILL BE AMAZING TO SEE THE POWERFUL WWE SUPERSTAR TRILE H I LOVE YOU MAN WERE EVER YOU GOD SHALL PROTECT YOU DEGENERATIONX

  3. breanna says:

    I hope Triple H can come back to WWE

Leave a Reply