Tonight’s WWE RAW kicks off with the pyro going off inside the Bradley Center from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We go to the ring and Justin Roberts introduces Vince McMahon. The Chairman comes out to the stage to a big pop.
Vince says now that the Super Bowl is over, there’s only one thing left – WrestleMania. Vince puts WrestleMania over the Super Bowl but congratulates the fans on Green Bay’s win. Vince says every WrestleMania has it’s shining moment and this one will be no different. Vince says next week, they will introduce the man who will apparently host WrestleMania. Vince confirms WrestleMania will have a guest host and the crowd boo’s. Randy Orton’s music hits and out he comes to the ring.
– Orton comes to the ring and talks about CM Punk, Nexus and Husky Harris. Orton says he’s just getting started. CM Punk’s music hits and out he comes by himself to the stage. Punk talks with Orton and shows footage from Unforgiven 2008 where Orton and Legacy attacked Punk. Punk says this is why he has done what he did. Punk says Orton doesn’t care that he had to forfeit the title that night because he couldn’t compete. Punk says he has waited this long to get his revenge on Orton. Punk says he is right, Orton is wrong. Punk says as long as he and Orton are on the show, breathing the same air – Orton won’t be champion. Punk says he isn’t going to wait until the Chamber for revenge. He’s going to eliminate Orton right now. Punk puts the mic down and out comes David Otunga, Mason Ryan and Michael McGillicutty. Nexus heads to the ring as Orton gets ready.
Orton fights Nexus off but Mason clotheslines him. Punk finally enters the ring and goes to talk but Orton attacks him. Nexus beats Orton back down. Nexus holds Orton in the ropes as Punk talks trash in his face. Orton headbutts Punk and kicks him away. Nexus beats him down again and Punk is pissed now, his nose is bleeding. Nexus places Orton on Punk’s shoulders and he hits the GTS. Punk gets down in Orton’s face and taunts him. We get a close-up of the blood on Punk’s face. Punk and Nexus raise their fists over Orton before heading out of the ring. We go to commercial.
– During the commercial break, an e-mail came in and Nexus must face off with Elimination Chamber participants tonight, ending with Punk vs. John Cena.
Mason Ryan vs. R-Truth
Mason Ryan is in the ring as we come back from commercial. Out next comes his opponent R-Truth. Truth says what’s up to Green Bay but he doesn’t realize they’re in Milwaukee. The bell rings and Ryan goes to work on Truth as Cole rips on Truth for his mistake. The crowd starts chanting “Milwaukee.” Truth tries to come back but looks to hurt his knee.
Ryan starts working on Truth’s knee. Ryan tosses Truth into the ropes, causing him to land hard on his leg. Ryan continues to just beat up Truth. Ryan drops Truth in the corner and continues the assault. Truth gets himself up on the top rope but Ryan pulls him down to the mat. Ryan bends Truth’s knee around hsi neck in a half-crab type move and the referee stops the bell, giving the win to Ryan.
Winner: Mason Ryan
– After the match, Ryan continues to hold the submission on Truth, causing more damage. Ryan goes outside and gets a steel chair. The referee stops him from bringing it in. Ryan comes back in the ring and bends Truth’s knee some more. Ryan lifts Truth up off the ground, still bending the knee as the crowd chants “Milwaukee.” It’s announced that the referee reversed his decision and Truth wins via DQ.
Winner by DQ: R-Truth
– We get hype for Cena vs. Punk later tonight before another commercial break. Cole says that The Miz wants to publicly congratulate Jerry Lawler on tonight’s show. We go to break.
– Backstage we see CM Punk cleaning his blood up with Nexus. Ryan walks in. Punk yells at him and asks what just happened. Punk seems mad at first but he tells Ryan, well done. Punk tells Nexus he wants them to hurt people tonight, exactly how Ryan just did to Truth. Otunga doesn’t seem sure about taking out Sheamus. Punk says he has a plan, a plan for everything. Punk tells Otunga to have faith.
Eve Torres, Gail Kim and Tamina vs. Melina and The Bella Twins
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Divas Champion Eve, Gail Kim and Tamina for six-Divas tag team action. Natalya is on commentary. Out next comes Melina followed by her partners The Bella Twins. Gail starts it out fighting with the Bellas. They tag each other in and out, double teaming Gail.
Melina is tagged in and continues the offense on Gail. Gail clotheslines Melina and tags in Eve. Eve comes in with a clothesline and a dropkick. Eve with a big kick to the face and another clothesline. Eve hits a standing moonsault for a 2 count. Tamina comes in and takes out the Bellas. Gail also takes out a Bella. Eve and Melina tangle. Eve ends it with a big neckbreaker for the pin and the win.
Winners: Eve Torres, Gail Kim and Tamina
– We get another 2-21-11 vignette. This time we see the old house and it’s storming. A door flies open and the mystery man is standing there in boots. “There ain’t no grave that can hold my body down” sings a Johnny Cash song. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get hype for WWE’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.
John Morrison vs. Michael McGillicutty
We go to the ring and out comes John Morrison for his match against a Nexus member. We go to the break before Michael McGillicutty can come out.
Back from the break and here we go. The bell rings and they lock up. Morrison beats McGillicutty back into the ropes. McGillicutty misses one clothesline but drops Morrison with one to the back of the head.
Morrison gets beat down in the corner now and whipped hard into the opposite corner. Hard right fists from McGillicutty now. McGillicutty with elbows to Morrison on the apron now. McGillicutty rams Morrison’s shoulder into the steel ring post and continues the assault. McGillicutty pins Morrison’s arm in between the steel steps, still trying to injure it. He dropkicks the steps but Morrison saves his arm.
McGillicutty comes back in the ring but Morrison unloads with right hands and kicks. Morrison with a kick to the jaw off the ropes. Morrison hits Starship Pain for the pin and the win.
Winner: John Morrison
– After the match, Morrison goes to the stage and poses. He turns around to CM Punk. Punk sprays something in Morrison’s eyes and he goes down. Officials rush out to check on Morrison as he rolls around and coughs on the ground. We go to commercial.
– Back from commercial and out comes WWE Champion The Miz with Alex Riley. Miz says he had Jerry Lawler on his mind last week while watching the RAW Rumble. Miz says he was rooting for Lawler and calls Lawler in the ring. Miz tells Riley to leave the ring so Lawler doesn’t feel uncomfortable. Miz introduces the new #1 contender for the WWE Title, Jerry Lawler. Miz says he was rooting for Lawler because he feels they are mirror images of each other. Miz talks about how Lawler was in his prime. Miz says he has never thought of it before but he patterned his career after Lawler’s. Miz says then he became a modern day Jerry Lawler.
Miz says he is WWE Champion, something Lawler never has been and never will be. Lawler says Miz must not know him that good. Lawler says he didn’t pattern his career after anyone, he’s an original. Miz calls Lawler an original cheap shot artist and shows footage of Lawler punching Ted DiBiase last week. Lawler says he thinks Miz sucks and bets the fans think the same. A “you suck” chant starts at Miz. Lawler says he has never been WWE Champion and never competed at WrestleMania. Lawler says nobody knows what it would mean for him to get those two goals. Lawler says it’s been a life-long dream of his and he won’t let the opportunity pass him by. Lawler says he is going to be WWE Champion and will go to WrestleMania. Miz goes to say he’s awesome but Lawler interrupts with an “awful.” The crowd starts chanting awful at Miz. Miz goes for a clothesline but Lawler ducks. Lawler drops Miz with a right hand and starts stomping. Riley runs in but Lawler fights him off and throws him over the top. Lawler with more rights and stomps on Miz. Ted DiBiase runs down and drops Lawler.
Miz and DiBiase beat down Lawler until Daniel Bryan makes the save. Bryan and Lawler clean house. The e-mail alert goes off and a match is announced with DiBiase and Miz vs. Lawler and Bryan.
Daniel Bryan and Jerry Lawler vs. The Miz and Ted DiBiase
Riley joins Cole on commentary as we get ready to go. Ted and Bryan start the match off with Ted in control. Bryan ducks Ted and drops him with a big knee and kicks to the back. Bryan unloads with fierce kicks and covers Ted for 2. Bryan with a big dropkick in the corner and another 2 count.
Lawler is tagged in and they double team Ted. Lawler with offense on DiBiase. Miz comes in and Lawler tosses him and starts slamming him. Miz plays possum and tosses Lawler through the ropes and to the floor. DiBiase kicks Lawler in the head while Miz distracts the referee. We go to commercial.
Sheamus vs. David Otunga
Lawler and Cole hype McMahon’s WrestleMania announcement for next week before Sheamus makes his way down to the ring. Josh Matthews stops him on the way to the ring. He’s been sent out here tonight to get Sheamus’ thoughts on what Mark Henry said earlier tonight. Sheamus hasn’t heard. Matthews was told that Henry said Sheamus didn’t deserve to be in the Elimination Chamber and that the RAW GM should put him in instead. Sheamus starts dissing Henry and says he can’t even fit into one of the Chamber’s pods. Sheamus goes on dissing Henry before going to the ring. Out next comes his opponent David Otunga.
As Otunga comes out, Mark Henry’s music hits. Henry comes to the ring. Sheamus tries to fight but Henry fights his way in the ring. Henry and Sheamus go at it while Otunga looks on from the floor. Sheamus goes for a Brogue Kick but Henry ducks and slams Sheamus with the World’s Strongest Slam. Henry lifts Sheamus and hits him with another big slam. Henry yells at Sheamus to talk trash at someone else. Henry’s music hits and he leaves the ring. It appears Henry didn’t say this and it was a setup by Nexus. We see Nexus looking on from backstage, smiling. Otunga enters the ring and holds his fist high over Sheamus, smiling. Alberto Del Rio’s music hits.
Ricardo Rodriguez makes the introduction as the 2011 Royal Rumble winner Alberto Del Rio comes in driving a classic Mercedes. Del Rio makes his way to the ring as we go to commercial.
– Back from commercial and Del Rio introduces himself. He says Santino Marella actually thinks he almost won the Royal Rumble. Del Rio says it was his destiny to win. Del Rio says it’s his destiny to be the World Champion at WrestleMania and points to the banner. Santino Marella’s music hits and out he comes. Santino rushes the ring and unloads on Del Rio. Del Rio responds with a knee to the gut. Santino counters Del Rio and tosses him over the top rope. The crowd starts chanting for Santino. Del Rio comes in and we get a bell.
Alberto Del Rio vs. Santino Marella
Santino and Del Rio go at it. Del Rio charges on the ropes but Santino moves and Del Rio flies out to the floor. Santino brings it back in but Del Rio kicks him in the head. Del Rio rams Santino into the ring post and back drops him for a 2 count. Del Rio drops knees to Santino’s back now and works on the arm. 2 count for Del Rio.
Del Rio continues to work on Santino’s arm. Santino tries to fight out but can’t. Del Rio goes for a big kick in the corner but lands on his head. Santino makes a comeback now and calls for the Cobra. Del Rio ducks it and drops Santino’s arm over his knees. Del Rio with a kick to the ribs. Del Rio applies his arm bar finisher on Santino to win the match.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
– We get replays of what’s happened with Nexus and the RAW stars tonight. We see John Cena headed to the ring for his match with CM Punk before another commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes Vickie Guerrero with her boyfriend and #1 contender Dolph Ziggler. Lots of heat for Vickie and Dolph here. Vickie says Dolph will enter the Elimination Chamber as the World Champion because he will win this Friday night on SmackDown. John Cena’s music interrupts and out he comes to a big pop.
Cena hits the ring and Dolph asks him why he’s here. The crowd starts chanting for Cena. Cena has an apology from R-Truth from earlier when he called Milwaukee Green Bay. Cena gets the crowd riled up. Cena talks about the last time they were in a ring together and plays up to Vickie. Vickie takes the mic and she’s pissed. She wants Cena to show her respect. Vickie says they will leave if they don’t get the respect they deserve. The crowd continues yelling, and so does Vickie. Cena gets the crowd to sing “Go Pack Go” as Dolph and Vickie make their exit. Cena says it’s time to get down to business and talks about what Nexus has done tonight to the Chamber participants. Cena says Nexus has a flaw in their plan because he’s still here and still healthy. Cena says he will take Nexus out, win the Elimination Chamber and go on to WrestleMania. Cena’s music hits as we go to commercial.
CM Punk vs. John Cena
Back from the commercial and out comes CM Punk for tonight’s main event as John Cena waits in the ring. The bell rings and they lock up. Cena takes it to the corner but Punk drops him with a right hand. Punk goes to work on Cena with kicks and punches, knees to the head. Punk stomps some more on Cena in the corner now. Cena comes out of the other corner with a big clothesline. Punk with a shot to Cena and he takes back control. Punk drops a knee on Cena and hits a backbreaker.
Punk works over Cena in the corner now. Punk with a backdrop and says something about not pinning Cena. Punk continues the assault, beating Cena around the ring. Punk charges with a knee in the corner but Cena moves out of the way. Cena takes over now and hits a bulldog. Punk kicks Cena in the gut and knocks him to the mat. Punk throws Cena out of the ring. Punk runs off the apron and clotheslines Cena on the floor.
Punk brings it back in the ring and hits a big knee to the face in the corner. Punk with a bulldog. Punk goes for a GTS but Cena counters it. Cena takes Punk to the corner and unloads with right hands and more right hands. The referee threatens to DQ Cena. Cena shrugs it off and hits Punk with a low blow.
Winner by DQ: CM Punk
– After the match, Otunga and McGillicutty rush the ring and corner Cena while Mason Ryan checks on Punk. Lawler gets up and hands Cena a steel chair. Cena uses it to right off Otunga and McGillicutty as Ryan still tends to Punk. Cena stands guard in the ring with the chair as Punk and Nexus look on from the floor. RAW goes off the air with Cena staring down at Punk.