Tonight’s WWE RAW Supershow kicks off with Michael Cole welcoming us. The Rock’s music begins to play and we see him on the big screen in a pre-recorded video shot earlier today it says. The Rock talks about John Cena wanting him to team up at Survivor Series. Rock says Cena represents an era and a generation, but he also represents an era and a generation. Rock says Cena asked him from the heart and he felt it. The Rock says hell no, from the heart. Hell no, again, and again. The Rock says in order for he and Cena to be a tag team, he would have to slap the skin on his hand in a match. Rock says he would rather slap Cena in the mouth. Rock says Cena wants Team Bring It to team up with Cena and the Fruit Loop Troop. No, hell no, no way, says The Rock. Wait a minute. Rock says then he started to think about it and listen to all the tweets coming to him on Twitter from fans. Rock says Team Bring It hates The Miz and R-Truth. Rock says it’s about what the people wants. And what the people want is to see The Miz and R-Truth gt their jabroni a–es kicked at Survivor Series.
Rock says Cena’s wish just came true. For one night, he and Cena will be a tag team and they will face The Miz and R-Truth at Survivor Series. Rock says Miz and Truth have become hated but they’ve done it from the back like cowards. Rock tells them to try and come do it to him. Rock says he knows Cena is so happy right now. Rock mocks Cena and his young fans now. Rock says there’s another reason why he’s doing this, besides kicking Miz and Truth’s a–. Rock wants Cena to witness, at Survivor Series, the most electrifying man in the world doing what he does best – putting boots to a–es. Rock says what he does that night is just a taste of what he will do to Cena at WrestleMania. Rock goes and pretty sure he calls Cena’s mom a fat a–, but says he’s back and Cena better get ready. They will team at Survivor Series – never before, never again. If ya smellllll… and the crowd pops as Rock’s music plays again and Cole runs down what we just heard.
– Cena vs. The Miz is announced for tonight.
CM Punk vs. Mark Henry
We go to the ring and out first comes CM Punk to a nice reaction. The World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry is out next. If Punk can win this one, he will get the shot against Alberto Del Rio at Survivor Series.
Before the match starts, John Laurinaitis comes out to introduce himself. He announces again that Punk will get the WWE Title shot if he can defeat Henry tonight. The bell rings and they go at it. Henry overpowers Punk and takes him to the mat first. Henry whips Punk hard into the corner but Punk kicks him in the face. Punk leaps from the second rope to Henry’s back and starts hitting him with elbows. Henry positions Punk on his shoulder and slams him hard for a 2 count.
Punk fights back with kicks but Henry tosses him to the apron. Punk kicks Henry in the head and springboards in with a clothesline. Punk goes up to the top and hits the big elbow drop but Henry kicks out at 2. Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez appear at ringside. Del Rio orders Ricardo in the ring. Ricardo runs in the ring and starts beating on Henry. Henry shoves him off. Ricardo grabs his shoe and beats Henry down with it. The referee calls for the bell and the match is thrown out.
Winner by DQ: Mark Henry
– After the match, Punk realizes what happened and dives through the ropes, taking out Del Rio. Ricardo tries to stop him but Punk holds him by his collar. Punk throws Ricardo in the ring where Henry is waiting. Henry lays out Ricardo with a World’s Strongest Slam. Del Rio watches from the ramp as Punk stares him down. Punk chases Del Rio to the back as Henry steps on Ricardo on his way out of the ring.
– Michael Cole hypes his challenge for Jim Ross tonight as Lawler plugs The Muppets, up next. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and Justin Roberts plugs The Muppets movie and introduces Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. They appear behind a setup on the big stage and welcome everyone to RAW. Piggy calls herself the original Diva and is interrupted by Vickie Guerrero and Jack Swagger. Vickie insults the Muppets and Swagger threatens them with the idea of frog legs and a ham sandwich. Kermit says they understand and don’t want any trouble from Swagger or his mother. This pisses Vickie off. She and Piggy bump chests a few times and have words. Santino Marella comes out.
Santino says he has just been informed that Swagger will be wrestling him tonight. Swagger holds Kermit’s mouth closed to shut him up and says he’s going to have Dolph Ziggler in his corner. Santino says no he won’t because Ziggler is wrestling Zack Ryder tonight. Kermit and Piggy do the “Woo, woo, woo you know it!” Kelly Kelly’s music hits and out she comes in a Halloween costume. Kelly kisses Kermit, which upsets Piggy, and heads to the ring as we go to commercial.
#1 Contender’s Battle Royal: Eve Torres, Rosa Mendes, AJ Lee, Aksana, Tamina, Kaitlyn, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, Natalya and The Bella Twins
We come back and all the Divas are in their costumes in the ring. The winner of this will face WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, who is at ringside for commentary. The bell rings and the costumed Divas go at it. Rosa takes an early elimination. The Bella Twins eliminate Aksana. Tamina eliminates AJ. Tamina goes over by Kaitlyn it looks like. The Bellas eliminate Kaitlyn. Kelly and Eve come over to go at it with the Bellas while Natalya and Alicia go at it. Eve booty pops over both Bellas and moonsaults them. Kelly rubs her butt in both Bellas face and then they eliminate them. It’s down to Kelly, Eve, Alicia and Natalya. They take turns slapping Natalya. Natalya clotheslines Eve but Alicia and Kelly make the save. Alicia is eliminated by Natalya. Kelly Kelly is next. Eve comes from behind and dumps Natalya to the floor for the win.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Eve Torres
– After the match, a pissed Beth Phoenix and Natalya enter the ring to confront Eve. Kelly and Alicia come in and stand beside her. Beth and Natalya back out of the ring without a fight.
– We see Beaker and Bunsen backstage. Bunsen has prepared a special concoction for Santino. Beaker runs to take it to him but gets stopped by Christian. Christian tries to bully Beaker and calls him a nerd. Christian appears behind Christian and makes him move on. Sheamus and Beaker talk with Sheamus acting like they’re in the same family. Sheamus fixes Beaker’s red hair and walks off.
Tonight’s coverage of RAW on the USA Network continues on the next page…