– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up from Chicago with hometown hero CM Punk sitting Indian style in the ring with a spotlight on him. Punk doubts that the fans in WrestleMania will receive him warmly like they have in Chicago tonight. The crowd pops for Punk and he calls them his people. Punk says the members of Nexus were also his people but he watched Randy Orton take them out one by one. Punk says Orton lives in a fantasy world but he is a realist. Punk changes his tune and says whether you’re in Nexus or from Chicago, he doesn’t care what happens to you. The crowd boo’s a little bit. Punk says his only problem is Orton. A chant for Orton breaks out now.
Punk goes on and shows a replay of him attacking Orton last week in front of his wife. Punk says he will close this sick and twisted chapter at WrestleMania, the drops the mic. Orton’s music hits and out he comes limping. Orton’s right knee is heavily taped from last week’s attack. Orton limps to the ring and Punk attacks him as he enters. Orton eventually fights Punk off to the apron and brings him back in with the second-rope DDT. Orton hits the mat and taunts Punk. Orton goes for a punt kick on Punk but falls down as he’s running because of the bad knee. Punk slides out of the ring and the crowd starts chanting his name.
Punk comes back into the ring and stares Orton down. Orton limps around the ring as Punk corners him. Punk takes Orton’s leg out and he goes down. The crowd is still chanting for Punk as Orton rolls around in pain. Punk lifts Orton up and lays him out with the GTS. Punk’s music hits and he heads to the back.
– The announcers hype tonight’s showdowns between Triple H & The Undertaker and The Miz, The Rock & John Cena. We see Christian knock on Edge’s door backstage. Edge comes out and they say that Edge is allowed to put his hands on Alberto Del Rio if it’s on RAW. Edge and Christiam will be teaming up next as we go to commercial.
Edge and Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio and Brodus Clay
Back from commercial and out first comes the World Heavyweight Champion Edge, followed by his partner Christian for their first time teaming together on RAW in years. Ricardo Rodriguez is introduced next and he begins Alberto Del Rio’s ring introduction as Del Rio pulls into the arena in a new Bentley. His partner Brodus Clay is already getting pumped up at ringside.
Brodus and Edge start the match off. Edge ducks a clothesline and goes to work on Edge. They go to the corner and Christian is tagged in. Christian comes in off the top, chops Clay and tags Edge right back in. They double team Clay, throwing each other into him in the corner with splashes. Edge and Christian dump Clay over the top and to the floor. Christian flies over the top but Clay catches him. Edge kicks Clay and Christian falls onto him as we get ready for a commercial.
Back from the break and Del Rio has Christian down on the mat. Del Rio threw Christian’s shoulder into the ring post during the break. Christian fights to his feet now but Del Rio superkicks him to the mat and gets a 2 count. Clay comes in and drops elbows on Christian for another 2 count. Clay stands on Christian’s gut and puts his weight down. Clay scoops Christian up and slams him while tagging in Del Rio. Del Rio comes out of the corner with an elbow drop for another 2 count. Del Rio taunts Christian in the corner now and runs into a big boot. Christian with a tornado DDT out of the corner.
Edge and Clay are tagged in at the same time. Edge leaps but Clay catches him. Edge slides out of it and drops Clay on his head. Edge readies for a spear but Del Rio pulls his leg out. Christian runs over and attacks Del Rio. Del Rio throws him hard into the fan barrier. Clay comes in and misses a splash on Edge. Edge spears Clay for the pin and the win.
Winners: Edge and Christian
– After the match, Del Rio applies the armbar finisher on Christian at ringside. Edge finally sees it and chases Del Rio off to the back. Edge comes back down the ramp to check on Christian. Del Rio runs back down and attacks Edge from behind. Del Rio applies the armbar finisher on Edge as Edge struggles and taps out. Del Rio finally breaks the hold and taunts Edge.
– We get hype for Snooki, Trish Stratus and John Morrison vs. Layla, Michelle McCool and Dolph Ziggler at WrestleMania 27. They take us to a bar in New Jersey and we see Trish having a drink with Snooki. Josh Matthews says we will have a live interview with Snooki and Trish tonight. This is what was taped a few days ago. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get another Sin Cara promo video.
– We see members of the Illinois National Guard in the audience.
– We see WWE Champion The Miz and Alex Riley backstage. Miz has the WWE logo in the background turned upside down. We get a ringside shot and Michael Cole has his security protecting his cubicle. The e-mail alert goes off and Jerry Lawler goes to announce the General Manager’s e-mail. Cole tells him not to bother. Cole has an iPad inside his cube. It’s announced that after last week’s attack on Jerry Lawler, the GM needs to see if he’s ready for WrestleMania so tonight, Lawler must take on Jack Swagger. Lawler isn’t bothered by the news and is ready for Swagger.
– Matthews hypes up Triple H and The Undertaker as we go to a promo video for their No Holds Barred match at WrestleMania 27.
Justin Gabriel vs. Santino Marella
Back from the break and we see The Corre waiting in the ring. Justin Gabriel will be in action. Kane and Big Show’s music hits next and out they come to the ring. Out next comes Santino Marella with Tamina and Vladimir Kozlov. Santino locks up with Gabriel to start their match and go at it. Gabriel with an early 2 count after some distraction from Heath Slater and a spin kick. Gabriel works on Santino’s arm now. Santino tosses him out of it and drops Gabriel with rights and lefts. Santino with a hip toss now and a diving headbutt. Kane attacks Slater at ringside and backs The Corre off. Kozlov trips Gabriel in the ring and he goes down. Big Show also fights with The Corre. Santino calls for the Cobra and hits Gabriel with it for the pin and the win.
Winner: Santino Marella
– After the match, Show and Kane goof off with Kozlov and Santino in the ring as we go to a WWE All Stars promo.
– We see Triple H walking in a hurry to the ring as we go to commercial.
– Back from commercial and out comes The Undertaker to Johnny Cash’s “Ain’t No Grave.” Triple H’s music hits and cuts Taker’s off as Triple H makes his way out to the ring to a nice reaction as well. As Triple H is posing on the apron, Taker’s bells cut his music off and the lights go out. The bell tolls again and the music comes on. Triple H has entered the ring and comes face to face with Taker.
There is a long staredown between the two. Shawn Michaels’ music hits and out comes the Hall of Famer to a major reaction. Shawn struts his way down to the ring as the fans go crazy.
Shawn makes his grand entrance and poses as Taker and Triple H look on. Shawn says he is sorry for interrupting but there was no way he was going to miss this. Shawn says at WrestleMania 27, the biggest match of Taker and Triple H’s careers will take place. Shawn takes about Taker first and puts him over, then talks about the Streak. Shawn talks about Triple H next. Shawn says neither of them will be the same again after Sunday’s No Holds Barred match. Shawn asks Triple H what makes him think he can do what Shawn couldn’t.
Triple H says that Shawn got soft and that’s the truth. He says Shawn was more concerned with being the Showstopper. Triple H says he’s not Shawn, not even close, he has to win and will win. Triple H talks to Taker about first coming into WWE and watching how great “that guy” was. Triple H says he represented everything WWE was and should be, and he patterned himself after that guy. Triple H says that guy was Undertaker. He says he learned to respect Taker more and more everyday. He says there’s only one other person he respects as much as Taker and that’s Shawn. Triple H says he came back for one reason – to stand here out of respect and look Taker dead in his eyes, and tell him it’s time.
Triple H says Taker will always be the Phenom but after Sunday, he won’t be undefeated at WrestleMania. Triple H says he is the one, as in 18 and 1. Triple H tells Taker that he and his streak will rest in peace at WrestleMania 27. Taker grabs the mic. He says if he ever got to the point where he felt someone should put him down, he would want that person to be Triple H. Taker says that’s the respect he has for Triple H but it’s not that time yet. Taker says in the end, the streak will still be alive and so will he. Taker says if he doesn’t want to take his word for it, ask Shawn. Taker says Shawn walks around everyday as the man who gave him the two best WrestleMania matches of his career and he came so close but didn’t get it done. Taker says when he looks in Shawn’s eyes now, he doesn’t see the same confidence and arrogance. He sees a man that he humbled. Shawn doesn’t like the sound of this. Taker says he sees a man who will soon go into the Hall of Fame, full of regret. A man who’s career he ended.
Taker shoves the mic back at Shawn. Shawn goes for Sweet Chin Music but Taker catches his leg and pulls him in. Triple H steps in and breaks it up, coming face to face with Taker. Triple H tells Shawn to tell Taker why he will end the streak on Sunday. Shawn isn’t saying anything, he’s just staring down at the mat before exiting the ring, leaving Triple H hanging. Shawn just shakes his head and looks at Triple H before walking off. Triple H turns around and Taker laughs at him before exiting the ring. Ain’t No Grave plays as Taker exits the ring. He stops and stares up at Triple H one last time before walking off. Taker stops at the top of the ramp and looks back down at the ring before heading to the back and we go to commercial.
Continue to refresh this page for updated results.