Below is our first of many Royal Rumble 2011 match updates. This year, every 90 seconds a new participant will enter the match.
(1) CM Punk. The Corre walk out and surround the ring. The rest of New Nexus hit the ring. Michael Cole noted that the match hasn’t officially started yet. The Raw GM is chiming in. WWE referees and officials break up the fighting. The GM says CM Punk is the only person who can legally be in the ring right now and sends members of the Nexus and Corre to the back. If they don’t leave, they will be removed from the Rumble. Everyone slowly leaves the ring and heads to the back with Punk left in the ring.
(2) Daniel Bryan. Punk with a shoulder block on Bryan. Bryan with a big kick to Punk. Bryan with a big clothesline. Bryan is sent to the ring apron. He hangs on, goes up top and takes out Punk with a huge missile dropkick. Bryan misses a kick in the corner. Time expires.
(3) Justin GabrielJustin Gabriel goes after Punk right away. Punk and Bryan hit each other with a double clothesline. Gabriel goes up top, attempts the 450 and misses. Bryan tosses Gabriel over the top rope.
Justin Gabriel is eliminated.
(4) Zack Ryder. Zack Ryder goes after Bryan and Punk with big kicks and elbows. Bryan with uppercuts to Ryder. Bryan tosses Ryder over the top rope with a hip toss.
Zack Ryder is eliminated.
(5) William Regal. William Regal with big knees to Punk and a big overhead suplex on Bryan. Regal with a overhead suplex on Punk. Regal with a huge knee to the head of Punk. Regal and Bryan exchange uppercuts. Punk with a big kick to Regal. Bryan with a kick to Punk. Bryan with a kick to Regal. Time expires.
(6) Ted DiBiase with Maryse. Ted DiBiase dropkicks Bryan and Regal. Punk with a kick to DiBiase. DiBiase with a clothesline on Punk. Bryan with huge kicks to the chest of Regal. Bryan ends it with a big kick to the head. DiBiase holds on after almost being eliminated.
(7) John Morrison. John Morrison springboards himself in taking out Regal with a big kick. Morrison tosses Punk into the corner and hits a springboard kick. Morrison takes out Bryan with a flipping suplex. Morrison hangs on when tossed over. Morrison is tossed out, but he hits the ring barricade and isn’t eliminated. Regal is tossed over by DiBiase.
William Regal is eliminated.
Morrison jumps from the barricade to the steel ring steps and gets back in the ring to stay alive. (8) Yoshi Tatsu. Yoshi Tatsu with big kicks to DiBiase. Punk kicks the face of Tatsu.
(9) Husky Harris. Husky Harris unloads on everyone when he hits the ring. Harris protects Punk in the corner. Everyone charges going after Harris as Punk stays protected. Time expires. (10) Chavo Guerrero. Stay tuned for more updates by refreshing this page.
We want to thank you for choosing WrestleHeat.com for your Royal Rumble coverage destination! Continue reading the Royal Rumble results for tonight by browsing the match results and updates on the right column of the page.
We really appreciate you supporting our site, and encourage you to bookmark our site for future visits as we head into the road to WrestleMania 27 and more rumors and spoilers are broken by our site. If you already haven’t, the first thing you should do is “like” us on Facebook. That way, as soon as a news update breaks, you will be the first person to know about the news because we will immediately syndicate the news (and only big, breaking news will be posted) to your Facebook news feed. You can “like” us by clicking here, and bookmark our site by using your browser on our homepage. Thanks!